- a shy, reticent person.
- an outgoing, overtly expressive person.
- of, denoting, or a typical of an extrovert.
“his extrovert personality made him the ideal host”
What’s the difference?
CONS OF BEING AN INTROVERT:
- When you look for a job, it’s going to be a bit harder because you tend to like being alone than working with groups.
- At school, you tend to in the corners.
- Peoples may treat you like a nerd / I don’t really get what’s bad about a nerd but they always use that term in school.
CONS OF BEING AN EXTROVERT:
- You tend to say everything in your head
- You get bored easily
Here’s a cool image that I found totally related to the subject:
This one includes shy and obnoxious peoples.
What’s your opinion? Are you an introvert, an extrovert, or a bit of both? Comment down below🌵
Quote of the post:
Tell me I can’t and I’ll show you I can.